How to add my workout manually to the Runister app?
In case you cannot track some activity with the Runister app, we would like to help you to count your runs and store it with all your activity. Unfortunately, for any manually added runs, you will be not rewarded. To add an activity manually, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Runister app and tap the HAMBURGER MENU on the left corner.
2. In menu, please select MY ACTIVITIES
3. Tap on the PLUS SYMBOL icon on the right upper corner.
4. A new screen will open. You can add the date, distance and time of the workout.
5. Once you are done, you can tap SAVE, and the activity will be added to your list.
Unfortunately, for any manually added runs, you will not be rewarded.
Give us a like on Facebook
Stay updated about all news and be the first to get important notifications