How to enable/disable the auto pause?
The Runister app offers an automatic auto pause during the activity. This auto pause has been designed with our biggest effort, although we acknowledge that might behave differently according to each device. Once you download the Runister app and use it without modifying your settings, we include the auto pause active by default. In case you would like to enable or disable it, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Runister app and tap the HAMBURGER MENU on the left corner.
2. In the menu tap SETTINGS
3. Scroll down to “Runister settings” part
4. Tap ON close to AUTOPAUSE to access this parameter
5. Select your choice and tap DONE
6. You can exit settings by tapping again the HAMBURGER MENU
7. By tapping HOME, you’ll navigate to the main screen of the app
Give us a like on Facebook
Stay updated about all news and be the first to get important notifications
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest status on the app, and all important updates